Draw in NB1:
Pinhole Camera:(you can draw an arrow inspite of the tree)
complete chapter -8 History in your workbook and submit your workbook on Monday without fail.
VI-His Learning Partnership 8 (Key)
Reminder: Revision test of chapter panchayati raj system on Monday.
Write the long answers in NB2.
6 Sc Key Ch10
Kindly Click here on this given link for Epic Quiz.
Competition will be on Saturday.
Watch the following video to revise the concepts taught in class. and write the following questions answers in your notebook
1.what are the other names of patwari?
2.List some of the responsibilities of the police.
The following are some of the responsiblities of police:-
- Maintaining the dignity of the individual by safeguarding his/her fundamental rights.
- Implement the law impartially.
- Investigating crimes and the arrest offenders.
- Maintaining a feeling of security in the community.
- Protection of weaker sections of the society.
- Helping in natural calamities, emergencies and disasters as the first responders.
- Retaining the effective working relations with every sub system of criminal justice system.
3. State the functions of patwari.
Patwari is responsible for a group of villages.
His major functions includes:-
- Maintaining and updating the records of the village.
- The land maps and the corresponding details are kept by the Patwari.
- Responsible for organizing the collection of land revenue.
- Report the serious calamities affecting the land or the crops and the severe outbreaks of diseases amongst men and animals.
- He must help the headman in revenue collection.
- He keeps up a diary and a work book. The entries should be made on the day on which the events come to the notice of the patwari.